Sunday, July 24, 2005

Eyes Wide Open

It occurs to me that someone might read into some of my posts and get the idea that I have regrets about working for CoachVille. Nothing could be less true!

I mentioned to one of my friends recently that now that I'm no longer at CoachVille, with what I know and who I know, I'm poised to do my best work in the coming years. It's a delicious place to be and I'm so happy to be where I am, right now!

I went into CoachVille with my eyes wide open and I considered all my options. I checked in with my intuition and I followed it. Things didn't always work out the way that I hoped, but the benefits were tremendous, anyway. I'm well known, now and I have a healthy following. (Chances are, you wouldn't be reading this, if you didn't know me through CoachVille.) I have some very important-sounding Grand Pooh-bah titles and, yes I leverage them all I can! Last but not least, I'm a far better coach, mentor, teacher, certifier and business person, because of what I learned at CoachVille.

I think of working at CoachVille like advanced training. It's kind of like a post-grad internship! You don't do those things for money.

The reason I sometimes mention my ups and downs at CoachVille is because: A. Up until a few weeks ago, they were a major part of my life. B. Coaches learn from each other's experiences.

I'm honored to have worked with so many great people at CoachVille and I'm excited about moving on!

No comments: