Saturday, June 10, 2006

Do Coaches NEED the Blues?


Recently, I decided to further my Spiral Dynamics training by taking a graduate course in it at Adizes Graduate School with Marilyn Hamilton.
I'd already gottern certified by
Dr. Don Beck in SDi Levels I&II. In addition, I have a coroporate Peoplescan account, with which I can test people in their vMemes with many of the official instruments of measurement for Spiral Dynamics. (If you're curious and would like to take any of the tests, please email me at coach@yourlifepart2.com. I also do SDi coaching for leaders.)

Anyway, while I was studying with Marilyn, I happened to mention that I had found from administering the Values Test to coaches that they consistently score very low in the Blue vMeme, which represents absolute or moralistic values, such as those found in the traditional religions. She mentioned that people with too little Blue often encounter integrity issues, such as bankruptcies and other problems...

Read entire post at the Coaching Blog.


No comments: