Wednesday, April 20, 2005

How to Create Programs that Rock!

Hey - If you missed the 1st or 2nd Confab meetings, the recordings will be posted on my website in the very near future. http://www.coachingconfab.com Watch for an announcement, when they're ready. In the meantime, I want to thank Heidi Costas for sharing her wisdom with us, yesterday. We talked about why some programs sell and others don't and what the market seems to want, right now. Click on "comments" at the end of this post to see Heidi's Five Key Points for Programs that Rock. ;-) Julia http://www.yourlifepart2.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great
author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back someday.
I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work,
have a nice holiday weekend!
I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your
needs? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!
My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.


I really like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.
Hello I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.
Also see my web page - youth mentoring courses